I made a matching UCCW, with themed numbers for the clock.
There are 3 hotspots:
– Click on the clock and it will take you to the alarm settings
– Click on the day of the week and it will let you add a new event to your calendar.
– Click on the month and day of the month to turn on and off hotspots. If you turn them off, the uccw editor will open when you click on the widget. If you turn them on, you will be able to access the alarm and calendar.
You can also turn the hotspots on and off from the uccw editor:
1. Open UCCW
2. Click the menu key on your phone
3. Click on the “Lock widgets (hotspot mode)” option of the menu, and make sure it is ON.
To add it to your homescreen:
Download the uzip file from the link below.
Using a file explorer app, move the uzip to the UltimateCustomClockWidget folder in your sd card.
Create a widget on your screen, preferably a 4×2 one, and select the Chalk skin
Create a widget on your screen.
Instead of selecting a skin from the list, select to open a uzip file.
Go to to the folder where the skin got downloaded and select it
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO REDISTRIBUTE OR SELL MY WORK OR ANYTHING ELSE I SHARE IN THIS BLOG.